6/18/2007

Whitney Kay: "Creatively odd"


Whitney Kay, Art Director

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: Javelin Direct.
-- My nickname is: "WK."
-- I was born in: Dallas.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: "For Those of Y’all Who Wear Fannie Packs” by Ben Folds Five.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Camp, climb, watch old movies, go on adventures.
-- My favorite saying is: "It’s like whatev.”
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: I’m diggin Garden Salsa Sun Chips.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Living off the fat of the land.
-- My first car was a: Chevy Cavalier.
-- In high school, you could find me: Painting.
-- The TV show I never miss is: The Office.
-- On my nightstand right now is: My Bible, an alarm clock, a half-empty glass of OJ from several days ago.
-- No one knows that I: Begin most days by singing the song from the Little Mermaid, “Part of Your World."
-- People who know me say I’m: Creatively odd.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: "This Is Why I’m Hot.”
-- I’m addicted to: Awesome ugly holiday sweaters.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Media and Social Change in the 20th Century.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Honey Bunches of Oats.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Stoked. As in, “Color me stoked.”
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 7 a.m.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Buy a sweet Ferrari and drive through mountains of cash.

No comments: