6/22/2007

Richard Howell: "El Mexikid" aims for hot dog-eating title

Richard Howell, Copywriter

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: Rapp Collins Worldwide
-- My nickname is: "Rich."
-- I was born in: Angleton, Texas.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: "Discotech" by Young Love.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Do everything I didn't get to do during the week.
-- My favorite saying is: "I'm just saying."
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Tostitos.
-- If I wasn't doing this, I'd probably be: A famous luchador called, "El Mexikid."
-- My first car was a: Toyota Corolla that I kept for 11 years.
-- In high school, you could find me: Being a band nerd.
-- The TV show I never miss is: "John from Cincinnati" on HBO. (it's new)
-- On my nightstand right now is: An alarm clock, a lamp, and an old rotary phone.
-- No one knows that I: Always wanted to be a hot dog-eating champion.
-- People who know me say I'm: A really nice guy... or at least they'd better say that!
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: The Benny Hill theme song.
-- I'm addicted to: Dr Pepper.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Bowling.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Frosted Flakes (with a banana).
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Brown?
-- The worst job I ever had was: As a stockboy at Wal-Mart.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 7:30 a.m... and then again at 7:35, 7:40 and 7:45.
-- The best advice I ever received was: "Just be yourself."
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd do is: Change my undies.

No comments: