6/21/2007

Kristn Owens: Vernoica Mars, the CIA, and Mr. Gatti's coupons


Kristn Owens, Account Manager, Miss Vickie’s and Grandma’s

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: TPN on the AT&T account.
-- My nickname is: "KO."
-- I was born in: McAllen, Texas.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: "Pink Moon" by Nick Drake.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Swim around in my bed before I actually get up.
-- My favorite sayings are: "Holy moly” and “That’s ridiculous."
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Miss Vickie’s Salt & Vinegar.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Working for the CIA.
-- My first car was a: 1992 Mitsubishi Diamante with 119,000 miles on it.
-- In high school, you could find me: Hanging out in the theater.
-- The TV show I never miss is: "30 Rock" and "The Office."
-- On my nightstand right now is: A paperback copy of Augusten Burroughs’ "Magical Thinking," David Foster Wallace’s "Infinite Jest," and four empty water glasses.
-- No one knows that I’m: A huge Veronica Mars fan.
-- People who know me say: I’m a little bit quirky.
-- I’m addicted to: Nintendo Wii Bowling.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Integrated Marketing Campaigns.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Cinnamon Toast Crunch (sans milk).
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Green-blue… or maybe blue-green…
-- The worst job I ever had was: Going door-to-door in the middle of a south Austin summer, selling Mr. Gatti’s coupons. Actually, that wasn’t a real job… that was my second interview at the “advertising agency."
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 7:03 a.m.
-- The best advice I ever received was: "Don’t knock it just ‘cause you can’t rock it."
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Scream.

No comments: