6/18/2007

Elle Frazier: Loves that Shredded Wheat


Elle Frazier, Account Coordinator

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: TracyLocke.
-- My nickname is: Elle Mae.
-- I was born in: Ft. Stockton, TX (West Texas).
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: I don’t have an iPod, but if I did, it would be World of -- Fantasy by Triumph, Don't Stop Believing by Journey and Players by Fleetwood Mac.
-- On the weekends, I like to: shop.
-- My favorite saying is: “Tootles” or “Arrivederci.”
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Lay's Classic, Berry Flat Earth, and Sun Chips Cinnamon.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: A fashion designer.
-- My first car was a: 280 ZX.
-- In high school, you could find me: Hanging out with my friends.
-- The TV show I never miss is: Desperate Housewives, Grey's, or Lost.
-- On my nightstand right now is: Lisey's Story by Stephen King.
-- No one knows that I: Have an identical twin sister.
-- People who know me say I’m: Outgoing, helpful, honest, fun, silly and funny.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: The Twilight Zone.
-- I’m addicted to: Anything "dessert."
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Yearbook class.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Frosted Shredded Wheat.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Turquoise.
-- The worst job I ever had was: Mgr. for retail women's clothing store.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 6:30 a.m.
-- The best advice I ever received was: Believe in yourself.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Make a will.

No comments: