6/23/2007

Kathlene Pyle: Eats Kit Kats in layers

Kathlene Pyle, Account Director

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: General Mills.
-- My nickname is: "Kathy" and "Kate."
-- I was born in: Anaheim, Calif.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: Anything from James Taylor (yes, I know, but I am a Baby Boomer J).
-- On the weekends, I like to: Hang out with my three sons.
-- My favorite saying is: “Reach for the stars. You may not end up with one, but you won’t end up with a hand full of mud either.” -- Leo Burnett
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Rold Gold Pretzels.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: An actress.
-- My first car was a: Turquoise blue Ford truck.
-- In high school, you could find me: In the journalism room or on the stage.
-- The TV show I never miss is: Boston Legal.
-- On my nightstand right now is: To Kill a Mockingbird.
-- No one knows that I: Eat a Kit-Kat in layers.
-- People who know me say I’m: Always trying to be better at all aspects of my life.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: Right now, the Gilligan’s Island theme song.
-- I’m addicted to: Coffee in the morning.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Econ 51 Honors.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Cheerios.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Magenta.
-- The worst job I ever had was: My two-week stint at McDonald’s in college until I got a job as a cocktail waitress.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: Which snooze interval do you want?
-- The best advice I ever received was: Do that which you do best.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Nothing. I would invest the money and take my time deciding how it should be used.

No comments: