6/18/2007

Chris Bellinger: Storyteller extraordinaire


Chris Bellinger, Account Manager

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: TPN.
-- My nickname is: Bellinger.
-- I was born in: St. Louis.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: We Will Rock You.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Hang out with friends and go drinkin’.
-- My favorite saying is: Done and done.
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Toasted corn Doritos.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Treasure hunting.
-- My first car was a: Ford Explorer.
-- In high school, you could find me: On the baseball field.
-- The TV show I never miss is: House.
-- On my nightstand right now is: Moneyball.
-- No one knows that I: Have a fear of perceived failure.
-- People who know me say I’m: A “know-it-all.”
-- If my life had a title it would be: “It’s worth doing if it’ll make a good story to tell later.”
-- I’m addicted to: Telling stories.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Strategic Sales.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Honey Nut Cheerios.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Blue.
-- The worst job I ever had was: Cashier at Chuck’s Hamburgers.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 6:15 a.m.
-- The best advice I ever received was: “Stay low. Keep moving. Don’t get shot.”
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Buy a penguin.

No comments: