6/21/2007

Anissa Fox: "Just get up there and rock n' roll"

Anissa Fox, Production Artist

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: MasonBaronet.
-- My nickname is: I don’t have one.
-- I was born in: Philadelphia.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: “This is the day” by The The.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Hang out with my kiddo and husband.
-- My favorite saying is: "So, true."
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Cheddar Sour Cream Lays.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Working in a museum.
-- My first car was a: Gold BMW that was about 15 yrs old.
-- In high school, you could find me: Wearing lots of black, dr. martens and listening to music.
-- The TV show I never miss is: "Lost."
-- On my nightstand right now is: The Glass Castle.
-- No one knows that I am married to: Michael Fox.
-- People who know me say: I’m quiet.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: See the answer about my iPod.
-- I’m addicted to: Starbucks vanilla lattes.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Art.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Cheerios.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Burnt sienna.
-- The worst job I ever had was: Answering phones – I hung up on people, a lot.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 6 a.m.
-- The best advice I ever received was: “Just get up there and rock n’roll” -- from my swim coach.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Travel around the world for a year with my family.

No comments: