6/21/2007

Chris Bartos: Air guitar solos and avocado green Monte Carlos

Chris Bartos, Art Director

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: TracyLocke.
-- My nickname is: “Daddy”/”Hunny.”
-- I was born in: Arlington, Texas.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod: “Stars” by Switchfoot.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Chill.
-- My favorite saying is: “Duude.”
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Smokin’Cheddar BBQ Doritos.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Working somewhere else.
-- My first car was a: Sweet avocado green 1970 Monte Carlo.
-- In high school, you could find me: Playing a wicked air guitar solo.
-- The TV show I never miss is: "Lost."
-- On my nightstand right now is a: Big ol’ snooze button.
-- No one knows that I: Collect trash to make collages.
-- People who know me say I’m: Nice/a little weird/a strong Christian.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: “You’ve been faithful to us clouds” by Half-Handed Cloud.
-- I’m addicted to: Washing my hands.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Two-Dimensional Design.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: The original Life.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Fluorescent warm pink.
-- The worst job I ever had was: A manual labor temp job.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 6:30/6:39/6:48/6:57...
-- The best advice I ever received was: Philippians 3:7-14.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Say “No way!” (smile) “Really?”

No comments: