6/19/2007

Billie Dennix: Straight outta Arkansas

Billie Dennix, Administrative Assistant

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: GM-Southwest Student Insurance.
-- I was born in: Magnolia, Arkansas.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: Any song by Subrosa Union.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Visit my family and play with my two dogs. (I know, boring!)
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Lay’s Potato Chips with ketchup-(It really is good!) I like Salsa Verde Doritos, too.
-- My first car was a: Chevrolet Camaro.
-- In high school, you could find me: At the game on Friday (Drill Team) and after that, who knows…
-- The TV show I never miss is: Sopranos.
-- On my nightstand right now is: A bamboo tree, vase and a picture frame.
-- People who know me say: I have a temper. I have no idea what they are talking about… ;-)
-- I’m addicted to: Caffeine in the morning.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal: Fruity Pebbles.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Red.
-- The worst job I ever had was: Probably the last one.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 7 a.m., but I get up at 7:20-7:30.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Take a long vacation.

No comments: