6/19/2007

Jevin Snyder: Pyro?


Jevin Alan Snyder Esq., Copywriter

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: TracyLocke. On Frito. (I think they’re following me.)
-- My nickname is: El Toro, The Jevinator “Hey dumbass.”.
-- I was born in: K.I. Sawyer AFB , Michigan.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: 10,000 Witnesses by Clutch.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Not write things.
-- My favorite saying is: “Sweet Zombie Jesus!”.
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Miss Vickie’s Jalapeno.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Poorer.
-- My first car was a: 1978 Datsun 200sx.
-- In high school, you could find me: Wherever the fire started.
-- The TV show I never miss is: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
-- On my nightstand right now is: Nothing. I don’t have one.
-- No one knows that I am: The very make up of a modern major-general.
-- People who know me say I’m: Completely off my rocker.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: "Loser" by Beck.
-- I’m addicted to: Addictions.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Early dismissal.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Krusty O’s.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Pale white boy.
-- The worst job I ever had was: Washing cream gravy off of plates at a 50’s diner.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 7:45 a.m.
-- The best advice I ever received was: If at first you don’t succeed, quit. No use in making a fool of yourself.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Stop filling out this survey.

No comments: