6/20/2007

Becky Frolker: Sand volleyballer


Rebecca Frolker, Art Director

Before coming to TMA, I worked for: Tribal DDB.
My nickname is: Beck, Becks, Beckums.
I was born in: Belleville, Illinois.
The most-listened to song in my iPod is: "Karma Police" by Radiohead.
On the weekends, I like to: Sleep in.
My favorite saying is: "Let it go."
My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Plain Lays.
If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: An art teacher.
My first car was a: Cutless Supreme.
In high school, you could find me: At work.
The TV show I never miss is: Intervention.
On my nightstand right now is: A lamp and half-full glasses of water.
No one knows that I: Love sand volleyball.
People who know me say I’m: A good friend.
I’m addicted to: Being on/in the water.
The best class I ever took in school was: Consumer behavior.
My favorite breakfast cereal is: Honey Nut Cheerios.
If I was a crayon, my color would be: Black.
The worst job I ever had was: Rather not say...
During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 7:30 a.m.
The best advice I ever received was: "It will pay off some day."
If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Pay all my debt.

No comments: