6/20/2007

Holly Cadenhead: Traumatized by carrots


Holly Cadenhead, Account Supervisor, Activity and Allied Solutions

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: hawkeye
-- My nickname is: Don’t have one -- so boring, I know.
-- I was born in: Ft. Worth, Texas.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: Depends on my mood – right now "Icky Thump" by White Stripes.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Hang out with friends, sleep, get outdoors and run/bike/etc.
-- My favorite saying is: "Life is too important to be taken seriously."
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Doritos (or Tostitos if salsa is involved).
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Homeless.
-- My first car was a: Honda Accord (parental hand-me-down).
-- In high school, you could find me: Cheerleading, running track, or hostessing at Razzoos (sweet, I know).
-- The TV show I never miss is: My cool answer is "The Office" and my closet answer is "So You Think You Can Dance."
-- On my nightstand right now is: "The Tipping Point" and my alarm clock.
-- No one knows that I: Once went on a carrot binge when I was little and actually turned orange – no kidding. Ask my mom. She banned me from eating carrots for months. I cried. Very traumatic.
-- People who know me say I’m: Good natured.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: "3 Little Birds" by Bob Marley.
-- I’m addicted to: Cheese.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: A consumer behavior course in college -- really interesting.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Honey Nut Cheerios
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Red
-- The worst job I ever had was: Selling copiers (don’t ask).
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 7:30 a.m., but I hit snooze until 8ish.
-- The best advice I ever received was: That no one else can control your reaction to things… and that white wine gets red wine out of carpet.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Pay off my student loans and travel.

No comments: