6/22/2007

Meagan Weinstock: "Let's never mention this conversation again"


Meagan Weinstock, Art Director

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: Myself (I was a student).
-- My nickname is: "Wow, you're tall."
-- I was born in: Rumbai, Indonesia.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: "Dark Blue" by Jack's Mannequin.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Play games (board games, card games, mind games, all games).
-- My favorite saying is: "Um, let's never mention this converstation again." Of course, the classic "Your mom" is always a nice choice.
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Classic Lays all the way.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Bored.
-- My first car was a: Tiny Mazda Miata convertible.
-- In high school, you could find me: In the Woodlands Mitchell Pavilion listening to a concert. Lawn seats, of course.
-- The TV show I never miss is: The Office.
-- On my nightstand right now is: What's not on my nightstand right now?
-- No one knows that I: Have a little anxiety about talking on the phone.
-- People who know me say I’m: Freaking awesome.
-- I’m addicted to: Mountain Dew and pumpkin seeds ... and crappy reality TV shows.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Advanced Art Direction Portfolio.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Fruit Loops, but Lucky Charms and Cracklin' Oat Bran come close.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Metallic chartreuse.
-- The worst job I ever had was: Working in a candy store for a crazy woman named "Ping." Yeah, just "Ping."
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 6:15...6:20...6:25...630...6:35...6:40...I live in Denton at the moment, unfortunately.
-- The best advice I ever received was: "Do what you love and love what you do."
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Travel -- especially back to Indonesia.

No comments: