6/19/2007

Jenn Braun: In the marching band and proud of it


Jennifer Braun, Account Coordinator

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked at: Having FUN in college!!
-- My nickname is: Jenn Braun (I know, it's boring, but for some reason I am never just "Jenn" always "Jenn Braun")
-- I was born in: Plano, Texas
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: Any Rascal Flats song
-- On the weekends, I like to: Lay out, hang w/ friends, and go out
-- My favorite saying is: “The most wasted of days is one without laughter”
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Baked Lays Cheddar & Sour Cream
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d: Probably not like my job
-- My first car was a: Honda Civic
-- In high school, you could find me: In the BAND and you’re not allowed to make fun of me for it!
-- The TV show I never miss is: Grey’s Anatomy
-- On my nightstand right now are: Candles, a lamp, and my alarm clock
-- No one knows that I: Really don’t have any secrets
-- People who know me say I’m: Always up for anything
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: "Life’s a Dance"
-- I’m addicted to: Frozen yogurt
-- The best class I ever took in school was: History of Rock & Roll
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Special K w/ fruit
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Caribbean green
-- The worst job I ever had was: Being a hostess at Outback
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 4:45 a.m.
-- The best advice I ever received was: Be passionate about what you do because you spend way too much time in the office not to be
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Take all of my friends & family on a vacation

No comments: