6/20/2007

Me'Cheal Kerski: "Is it ghetto when...?"


Me’Cheal Kerski, Integrated Marketing Manager

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: TracyLocke
-- My nickname is: Tweetie
-- I was born in: Houston
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: 99 Problems
-- On the weekends, I like to: Hang out with family and friends.
-- My favorite saying is: “Is it ghetto when…?”
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Cheetos Puffs
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Teaching
-- My first car was an: '89 Toyota Camry
-- In high school, you could find me: Cheering
-- The TV show I never miss is: "Young and the Restless"
-- On my nightstand right now is: A chandelier lamp and baby monitor
-- No one knows that I: If I tell you then everyone will know
-- People who know me say: I’m a loyal friend
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Yearbook
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Honey Nut Cheerios
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Green
-- The worst job I ever had was: Legal secretary
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: Don’t have one… instead, my baby wakes up around 6:30 a.m.
-- The best advice I ever received was: Never burn any bridges.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Renovate an inner city school

No comments: