6/20/2007

Ben Day: Meticulous beachcomber and Prince-lover


Ben Day, Vice President: Creative Director

-- Before coming to TMA, I: Worked for myself.
-- My nickname is: "The Biggest B#@¢*" or "the Pope" depending on who you are talking to.
-- I was born in: Kingsville, Texas.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: "Call My Name" (but really anything Prince).
-- On the weekends, I like to: Forget about work and enjoy being a father.
-- My favorite saying is: “Do or do not, there is no try” (and I mean it).
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: You should have asked me this before I started, but I guess if I have to answer Flamin’Hot Cheetos.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Operating a snow cone stand at the beach.
-- My first car was a: Mazda MX-6.
-- In high school, you could find me: At the beach.
-- The TV show I never miss is: Little Einsteins, every morning with the kids by my side.
-- On my nightstand right now is: A bottle of eye drops and a devil and on my wife’s side an angel.
-- No one knows that I am: An open book (what you see is what you get).
-- People who know me say: I’m meticulous.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: "The Ride" (Prince), I guess you can tell I am Prince fan, if you can find it check out this one.
-- I’m addicted to: I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me, just stop by my office and I will share.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Typography.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Homemade granola.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Chartreuse.
-- The worst job I ever had was: At Foot Locker, wearing polyester.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 5:30 a.m.
-- The best advice I ever received was: “You need a POS 101 class”.
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Buy a home on the ocean.

No comments: