6/20/2007

Chuck McBride: "Shoot me now"


Chuck McBride, Art Director

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked: As a Freelance Art Director.
-- My nickname is: Chuck.
-- I was born in: Dallas.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: Don’t have one.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Relax
-- My favorite saying is: "Shoot me now."
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: Doritos Nacho Cheese.
--If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: Painting.
-- My first car was a: 1970 Mustang.
-- In high school, you could find me: In high school.
-- The TV show I never miss is: "Rescue Me."
-- On my nightstand right now is: A clock radio.
-- I’m addicted to: Rubber cement.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Painting.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Lucky Charms.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Blue.
-- The worst job I ever had was: Little Caesars Pizza.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: Noon.

No comments: