6/24/2007

Robert Osano: Under pressure

Robert Osano, Associate Creative Director

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: hawkeye.
-- My nickname is: "Sparky" or "Little General."
-- I was born in: Arusha, Tanzania.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: "One Love" by Bob Marley.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Watch and play soccer.
-- My favorite saying is: "G“ood people”."
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip is: LAY'S Classic Potato Chips.
-- If I wasn't doing this, I'd probably be: A farmer or an architect.
-- My first car was a: Toyota Starlet Turbo.
-- In high school, you could find me: In high school – haha!
-- The TV show I never miss is: "24" or "The Sopranos."
-- On my nightstand right now is: Nothing –(no nightstand).
-- No one knows that I: Don't share my secrets.
-- People who know me say or think: I'm a ladies a man.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: "Under Pressure" by David Bowie.
-- I'm addicted to: Pencils and sketch books.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: World Religion.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Mississippi Mud Pie.
-- The worst job I ever had was: So far, none.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off: When the blonde in Paris calls at 7 a.m. in an Alfred Hitchock movie.
-- The best advice I ever received was: "The world is a jungle."
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd do is: Quit working and do some charity work.

No comments: