6/25/2007

Chris Bohlin: That short guy with the spiky hair


Chris Bohlin, Director of Corn (Creative Director, Corn Brands)

-- Before coming to TMA, I worked for: latitude/The Richards Group.
-- My nickname is: "That short guy with the spiky hair."
-- I was born in: Lubbock, Texas.
-- The most-listened to song in my iPod is: "Miss New Booty" by Bubba Sparxxx.
-- On the weekends, I like to: Be anywhere with my family.
-- My favorite saying is: "You’ve got to be kidding me."
-- My favorite Frito-Lay chip: Crunchy Cheetos.
-- If I wasn’t doing this, I’d probably be: A cop. Or fixing cars.
-- My first car was a: Red 1991 Jeep Wrangler.
-- In high school, you could find me: Being a good student during the day. Something that was probably illegal after school.
-- The TV show I never miss is: Pretty much anything on The History Channel.
-- On my nightstand right now is: Rolling Stone, Blender, Radar, House and Garden, Land of Nod catalog, The Bible, a three-day old glass of water.
-- No one knows that I: Check to make sure the house is locked like three times before I can go to sleep.
-- People who know me say: I’m a nice guy.
-- If my life had a theme song it would be: "Dallas Days, Ft Worth Nights."
-- I’m addicted to: Tazo Tea.
-- The best class I ever took in school was: Early European History.
-- My favorite breakfast cereal is: Cocoa Crispies.
-- If I was a crayon, my color would be: Gunmetal.
-- The worst job I ever had was: Cleaning restrooms at MJ Designs.
-- During the week, my alarm clock goes off at: 6 a.m.
-- The best advice I ever received was: "Aim for center body mass."
-- If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is: Travel. Everywhere.

No comments: